Project Manager Japan
- ., Tokyo, jp
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and well-organized person to join our team in Japan. A perfect candidate would be a bilingual specialist who likes to keep things in order and loves working with creative and passionate people. If you feel you’re up for the task, send us your application now! :)
- Overseeing teams, schedules, progress reports, etc.
- Working as a member of project team with our internal creative crew.
- Being responsible for asset management, workflow organization and pipeline awareness.
- Ensuring timely delivery of assets and milestones.
- Acting as a liaison between CDPR and outside partners.
- Excellent (native) written and spoken Japanese.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing projects in entertainment industry (games, TV, movies, anime).
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
Nice to have
- Experience in working as professional JtoE/EtoJ translator/interpreter
- Working in Tokyo as a contractor.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- Opportunity to visit Warsaw, Poland during occasional business trips.