Lead Web Developer
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD Projekt RED is currently looking for an experienced and talented Lead Web Developer to join our Marketing Online team. The ideal Candidate for this position has experience as a Full Stack Developer, able to deliver high-quality solutions and coordinate development team in flexible and changing environment. If you want to develop offbeat websites for awesome games, implement your ideas and best practices in software development, join us!
Leading the team making stunning websites and services about our games
Managing flexible roadmap, ensuring top quality delivery on time
Implementing best practices, improving code quality whenever it's possible
Implementing reliable development pipeline, negotiating scope and deadlines
Sharing knowledge and supporting team members in everyday challenges
- At least 3 years’ experience as a PHP developer.
- Knowledge of PHP 7+ language.
- Knowledge of Symfony 3+ framework.
- Knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS.
- Experience in source control systems and deployment processes – preferably GIT.
- Experience with performance tuning of web applications.
Nice to have
- Experience in front-end development – AngularJS, SASS, SCSS.
- Knowledge of templates systems e.g. Twig.
- Experience in using REST API , OAuth, and integration with 3rd party services (Google, Facebook etc.).
- General knowledge about Nginx, MySQL.
- Experience of caching different layers of application.
- Experience in continuous integration and deployment.
- Knowledge of Web Analytics, SEO optimization.
- Experience in supporting digital campaigns.
- Passion for gaming.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A 24/7 access to our gym with personal trainer.
- Private health care & free MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.