Internship in Code team - Signal Processing
- Jagiellońska 74, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
- Working on signal processing in Code team.
- C++ programming and implementing new technologies for an existing game engine.
- Very good math skills.
- Interest in signal processing (e.g. Fourier transform analysis) willingness to develop in this field (if you are interested in writing your master thesis about this - we can help you!).
- Very good English language knowledge.
- If you have good grades, you took part in the academic competition, game jams or you are creating science articles - let us know!
- 3-months paid internship in our studio.
- Care of an experienced mentor who will help you get into game developers world.
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks.
- References at the end of the internship, or the beginning of future career?