Online Marketing Specialist
- Jagiellońska 74, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced Online Marketing Specialist to join our team in Warsaw. The person on this position will be responsible for working with external partners on developing online projects and participating in building online marketing strategy for our products. If you’re willing to take up a challenge and grow in an international environment full of passionate people - join us!\
- Working with Online Marketing Manager and external partners on developing websites, mailings and other online projects being created under Marketing Team’s supervision.
- Participating in building company’s online marketing strategy for GWENT and Cyberpunk.
- Cooperating with external and internal CRM and business intelligence teams on building and adjusting performance-based mailings strategies.
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing production (especially in websites and mailings design).
- Experience in leading projects with multiple stakeholders, flexible scope and schedule
- Ability to communicate with ease with programming and artists teams
- Ability to coordinate work between in-house and outsourcing teams
- Experience with email marketing will be a plus.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude focused on delivering needs and expectations
- Open minded to feedback and changes in projects
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A 24/7 access to our gym with personal trainer.
- Private health care & free MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.