- aleja 3 Maja, Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Senior Animator to join our outstanding team in Krakow. The person on this position will be responsible for character animation as well as for animations of other in-game objects. CD PROJEKT RED combines work in a dynamic and highly creative environment with the possibility to directly influence the development of critically acclaimed AAA video games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
- Creating high-quality animation assets with low turnover time.
- Reporting animation wip’s and doubts to the Animation Director.
- Thinking creatively and globally.
- Solving everyday problems.
- Mentoring and supporting other team members.
- Understanding the animation pipeline and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Preparing of keyframe animation assets.
- At least 5 years of documented experience with two AAA titles or 7 years in a film industry.
- Good knowledge of using Motion Builder and/or Maya.
- Preferred graduation in the field of animation including animation courses.
- Solid knowledge of animation principles and eye for dynamic poses.
- Experience in animation biped/quadruped characters and other organic and inorganic forms.
- Outstanding verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Both cinematic and gameplay experience is a big plus.
- Personal animation is a big plus.
- Passion for games and in general for animation!
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies..
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Animators should include show-reel to their application.