- aleja 3 Maja, Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED in Krakow is looking for a Generalist Programmer to join our team in Krakow. As a Generalist Programmer you will be responsible for supporting maintenance and development of our engine. The person on this position will be cooperating with other programmers in Krakow and Warsaw in order to create technical solutions meeting desired requirements. It will involve C++ coding as well scripting skills. If you are ready to take up this challenge, send us your application!
- Support and extend existing engine.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
- Mentoring other team members.
- 2+ years of professional programming experience in C++.
- Deep knowledge of C++.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms.
- Strong interest in Game Dev.
- Experience in solving animation and character related problems.
- A proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficient.
- Interest in good code practices.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.