Internship in Open World team
- aleja 3 Maja, Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
- Design and implementation communities and tasks in the open world of the game.
- Creating stories which will be the background for the main plot.
- Filling the world of the game with life.
- Close cooperation with Quest Design team.
- Creating and updating documentation.
- A huge dose of creativity.
- At least basic knowledge about game engines.
- Good communications skills, required for working in the team.
- Analytical and critical thinking.
- Good English language knowledge.
- 3-months paid internship in our studio.
- Care of an experienced mentor who will help you get into game developers world.
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks.
- References at the end of the internship, or the beginning of future career?