- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for a talented Game Designer to join our GWENT team. The person on this position would be responsible for new design initiatives and reviewing the game balance and design. Join us if you feel you’re up for the task!
- Reviewing of gameplay/balancing and design.
- Maintaining communication between design team other teams.
- Designing and implementing new content and features.
- Keeping up to date and monitoring the meta-game.
- At least 3 years in similar role.
- Professional experience with CCGs or similar.
- Experience with game editors and game design tools.
- Experience with multiplayer game design.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- 24/7 access to the gym in the office.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.