Lead Asset Artist
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced, talented Lead Asset Artist to join the CYBERPUNK 2077 team. As a Lead Asset Artist you will be responsible for creating inspiring assets and managing the team of creative artists. If you’re willing to take up a challenge and help shape the Cyberpunk 2077 world – join us!
- Heading up our internal team of asset artists.
- Creating high-quality art and maintaining the high quality within the team.
- Working closely with the Art Director, Environment Lead as well as Producers.
- Maintaining and constantly improving the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Supporting, giving feedback, evaluating and mentoring team members.
- Maintaining efficient feedback process with outsource vendors.
- Thinking creatively and globally to make the project work even smoother and better.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the game development industry as a 3D Artist.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Lead Artist.
- Strong skillset in both organic and hard-surface modelling.
- Efficiency in self-managing time with a high degree of accountability and minimal instruction.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Proven understanding of in-game 3D model dependencies (SFX, VFX, UI, lighting, animation etc.)
- Substance Designer/Painter knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently within a team.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Jira or Shotgun project management software.
- Experience with outsourcing and co-development.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Artists should include portfolio to their application. As a part of recruitment process, a candidate for an Artist is always asked to perform a test.