Lead Asset Artist
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced, talented artist to join the Cyberpunk 2077 team. As Lead Asset Artist, you will be responsible for shaping the world of Cyberpunk by creating highest quality assets and managing a team of creative artists.
- Leading our internal asset art team.
- Creating high quality art and maintaining the quality standard within the team.
- Working closely with the Art Director, Environment Lead and Producers.
- Maintaining and constantly improving the production pipeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Supporting, giving feedback, evaluating and mentoring team members.
- Maintaining an efficient feedback process with outsourcing vendors.
- Thinking creatively and globally to make the project work even smoother and better.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the game development industry as a 3D Artist.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Lead Artist.
- Strong skill set in both organic and hard-surface modelling.
- Efficiency in self-managing time with a high degree of accountability and minimal instruction.
- Proven understanding of in-game 3D model dependencies (SFX, VFX, UI, lighting, animation)
- Substance Designer/Painter knowledge.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Jira or Shotgun project management software.
- Experience with outsourcing and co-development.
- The opportunity to work on AAA games in a family-like atmosphere.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- 24/7 access to our own gym with personal trainer on-site.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland
Artists should include portfolio to their application. As a part of recruitment process, a candidate for an Artist is always asked to perform a test.