- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join the GWENT development team. As a UI programmer, you will be responsible for creating and improving user interfaces. The perfect candidate will be responsible not only for implementing code and structuring scenes and prefabs, but also be involved in the design process. If you are willing to learn and constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
- Taking part in the design and implementation of User Interfaces ranging from text displays, huds, menus and game elements.
- Debugging the UI to ensure a stable product.
- Coordinating with back-end programmers to ensure features work properly with the servers.
- Willing and capable to undertake non-UI related tasks when needed.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Strong knowledge of UI design patterns.
- Strong optimization skills.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years with C#.
Nice to have
- Shipped at least one title on multiple platforms.
- Shipped at least one title as a UI programmer.
- Experience in game development with Unity.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.