Senior Graphics Programmer
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a person who will be responsible for supporting our Graphics Programmers Team. The responsibilities cover day to day developing cutting-edge graphics and visual effects systems to create optimal, attractive solutions. If you’re someone who wants to help to breathe life and realism into our games: this is the job for you!
- Maintain and optimize existing rendering systems.
- Meet deadlines and produce high quality code.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Designing and developing new rendering solutions for large scale problems.
- 6+ years of industry experience, 4+ years of AAA development practice.
- At least one shipped AAA console game.
- Fluent C++ and strong experience with graphics programming are essential.
- Strong knowledge of rendering techniques and GPU/CPU architecture.
- Strong multithreaded programming and object oriented programming.
- A proactive attitude towards helping the team to get their work done faster and more efficient.
- Passion for programming and games will be appreciated.
- Strong communication skills, responsibility and dedication for work are essential.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.