Asset Pipeline TD
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional Asset Pipeline Technical Director to join our outstanding team. The person on this position will be responsible for developing and supporting a wide range of pipeline tools for all departments.
- Development of pipeline tools focused on assets creation, including export/import tools for engine and Maya.
- Providing technical support for artists.
- Finding solutions for nonstandard technical issues.
- Designing the asset creation pipeline.
- At least 2 years as Pipeline TD in game or animation studio.
- Python scripting proficiency.
- Qt/PySide framework proficiency.
- Knowledge of Maya animation package.
- Great C++ coding skills.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Experience with Perforce.
- Excellent communication skills & proven ability to work within a team.
- Good sense of humor is a must.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.