Senior Physics Programmer
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for experienced Physics Programmer to work across the development of low level systems to deliver optimal solutions in our games. You will be responsible for maintaining existing physics elements and also for holding up the highest quality for our code. This is an exciting opportunity to develop cutting-edge collision systems and various new features of our engine. Person on this position should be ready to tackle challenging problems in order to improve our games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
- Maintaining, optimizing and developing physics elements.
- Bug fixing and debugging low-level, high-performance code.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
- Reporting to Lead Programmer.
- Hold up the highest quality.
We seek an ambitious person eager to fill a vital role in our team. Someone excited by the opportunity to combine a passion for video games with a chance to create them. We require a programmer with outstanding math skills who is highly-organized and understands the games industry. The ideal candidate must have strong multi-threaded programming skills and AAA experience. We are looking for a person who is self- a starter with a willingness to develop personal skills.
Required skills and experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in the game industry on a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of C++/C
- Experience in C#
- Experience in working on various platforms.
- Experience with multithreaded programming.
- Experience with low level optimizations and fixing stability issues.
- Physics/mathematics/computer science degree.
- At least one AAA title shipped on different platforms.
- A passion for playing and making games!
- Fluent in English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.