- plac Konstytucji 3 Maja, Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a Multiplayer Designer who would help us design the highest quality multiplayer experience of our games. An ideal candidate would be an all-rounder with stronger feet in one of the relevant areas of gameplay, system, usability, or technical design. This role is based within our brand new Wrocław studio, who will partner with Warsaw and Cracow location to develop all of our future games as one global team. CD PROJEKT RED Wrocław provides the opportunity to work on AAA games in a family-like atmosphere. Whether you’re a Specialist or Senior – if you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer – we have a job for you!
- Designing, setting up and tuning of multiplayer systems from high concept to implementation.
- Designing and implementing intuitive and compelling systems ranging from player enhancement to balancing of skills, weapons and other systems.
- Reviewing of gameplay/balancing and design.
- Working closely with your design team and programmers on prototyping and implementing stages and ensure that the overall gameplay experience is carried through to completion in the highest possible quality.
- Proposing innovative and fun design that’s within the game’s vision.
- At least 4 years of experience on a similar role.
- Ability to easily communicate in English and Maths formulas.
- Very strong problem solving ability with a focus on multiplayer systems and multiplayer level layout.
- Understanding programming/scripting in game design and experience with game editors and game design tools.
- Understanding of player’s needs in and being able to put yourself into his shoes.
- Proficiency in clear communicating of own concepts, including experience in creating project documentation.
- Understanding of production pipelines and ability to specify features for system programmers.
- Independence and discipline, good self-organization.
- High-quality passion for games and good sense of humor will be very welcome
Nice to have
- Knowledge of C/C++ and C# will be advantageous.
- Experience with AAA narrative games and/or shooters.
- A relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & free sports card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation plus 13 bank holidays in Poland per year!
- A ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.