Junior Technology Programmer
- plac Konstytucji 3 Maja, Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
As a Junior Programmer you will be introduced to the design, implementation, optimization and maintenance of our technology used to create the best multiplatform AAA titles. The person taking this position will cooperate with designers and with other programmers to create technical solutions that will fulfill the needs of video games we produce.
- Maintenance and optimization of existing game’s subsystems for all platforms.
- Design and implementation of new game’s subsystems.
- Tracking and fixing bugs.
- Completing tasks on time and creating high quality code.
- Cooperating with engine programmers to design systems.
- Working on the performance of systems, optimizing code for various platforms.
- Perfect C++ skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Proficiency in algorithms and code architecture.
- Debugging and optimization skills.
- Understanding of distributed programming challenges.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
Nice to have
- Experience with shooters and multiplayer games.
- Being an active gamer.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.