Vehicle Gameplay Programmer
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer to join our outstanding team in Warsaw. The person in this position will cooperate with Gameplay & Level Designers teams to create the whole architecture of vehicle-related code, and the physics of driving/flying in those vehicles. It will involve C++ coding as well as scripting skills. If you are ready to take up this challenge, send us your application!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating the whole architecture of vehicle-related code and the physics of driving/flying in those vehicles.
- Taking a part in the design process of the gameplay.
- Ensuring that game scripts are well designed, and are optimal in terms of CPU and memory consumption.
- At least 5 years’ experience in games industry.
- Deep knowledge of C++.
- Great understanding of vehicle physics.
- Profeciency in maths.
- Profeciency in dynamics area of physics.
- High understanding of collision detection and response.
- High skills in algorithms and architecture.
- Good design feeling oriented around vehicles.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.