- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
As a Tools Programmer, you will be you will be working on the core tools within the Red Engine pipeline. The perfect candidate should be an experienced programmer with hands on knowledge of tools development to work on the art tools and pipelines for Cyberpunk 2077.
If you are willing to learn and constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Developing and extending our core tools for RedEngine.
- Working with existing code base to increase the quality of implementation, performance and usability.
- Maximize the team’s production efficiency through various pipeline and tools improvement.
- Collaborate with all development teams to enhance the tools and toolchains.
- Work closely with artists, designers and engine/gameplay programmers to develop easy to use technologies.
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- Excellent programming skills in C++.
- Solid experience with UI frameworks.
- Strong ability for analyzing and extending existing code.
- Strong balance of technical, aesthetic, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to filter diverse feedback from artists, designers and programmers and propose effective solutions.
- Knowledge of development methodologies and working in teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in game industry and/or tech-demo hobby project.
- Shipped at least one title shipped on multiple platforms.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.