- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented Lighting Artist. The person on this position will be responsible for establishing and ensuring a consistent atmosphere of the in-game environments through the use of lighting and shading.
- Creating dramatic and compelling lighting which supports photorealistic rendering.
- Deconstructing lighting and textures in a physically based renderer in order to establish appropriate colour correct values.
- Maintaining the artistic style and ensuring consistency with the visual style of the game.
- Collaborating and constructively communicating with Designers, Engineers and Technical Artists.
- Ensuring that all lighting deliverables are fully completed and in line with the production schedule.
- At least 3 years of experience in the role of Lighting / Environment Artist in gaming industry.
- Good knowledge of lighting tools and pipelines.
- Good knowledge of direct and indirect light, luminance and color theory.
- Self-driven with a teamwork attitude.
- Fluent English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Artists should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to their application.