- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for an analytical mind to work hand in hand with our Marketing team. You will not only manage media and user acquisition data but also have a significant impact on our future marketing strategy for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game and other games of the studio.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Gathering, analyzing and sharing GWENT data for marketing campaigns and in-game performance.
- Creating and analyzing data reports as well as identifying statistical trends within the available data.
- Influencing marketing department decisions by providing hard-data based feedback.
- Providing recommendations and conclusions based on the obtained data.
- Conducting A/B test for marketing features.
- Cooperating with Media Campaigns and LIVE departments in regards to planning future activities and adjusting current actions to the game performance.
- At least 3 years of experience working as data analyst, preferably in game development or e-commerce industry.
- Good knowledge of SQL, BI tools, Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of data visualization software packages.
- Experienced with MS Excel.
- Experience in constructing dashboards based on external APIs.
- Ability to extract data, integrate it from different data sources and generate queries/reports without guidance.
- Capability to process, organize and analyze vast amounts of information as well as to present clear conclusions.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines and to effectively communicate your ideas, thoughts, and opinions.
NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding of how online media works.
- Knowledge of new trends in online advertising.
- Extensive knowledge about the game industry and passion for games.
- Knowledge of Python.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.