Senior Engine Programmer
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
As a Senior Engine Programmer you will be responsible for designing, implementing, optimizing and maintaining parts of our in-house engine both for the PC and the new generation of consoles (PS4, Xbox One). Person on this position will be cooperating with other engine programmers and Director Game Programming in order to create technical solutions meeting desired requirements.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Maintaining and optimizing existing engine subsystems for all platforms.
- Designing and implementing new engine subsystems for all platforms.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high-quality code.
- Mentoring other team members.
- Reporting to Lead Engine Programmer.
- Wide knowledge in every game system and specialization in at least one specific engine related area.
- Excellent knowledge of C++.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in game industry (with at least 3 years on a similar position).
- Experience in working on various platforms.
- Excellent system architecture skills.
- Ability to debug and optimize code.
- Experience with multithreaded programming.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- At least one AAA title shipped on different platforms.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with RPG genre will be very welcome.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.