- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
As an Animation Programmer you will be responsible for extending and maintaining the code of our animation technology, tools and pipelines. We are seeking for a gifted programmer to develop progressive animation systems for broad-scale games. Working closely with the animators, character artists, designers and AI programmers you should have a positive attitude and skills to effectively cooperate in a team. You will have the opportunity to develop stunning animation features for our games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Prototyping and coding animation features.
- Developing and maintaining animation system in our engine.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high-quality code.
- 3+ years of professional animation programming experience or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of C++.
- Strong 3D math background.
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio environment.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms.
- Experience in solving animation and character related problems.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Strong interest in creating animation technology.
- Experience with Maya or similar DCC tools will be welcome.
- Experience with multi-threading (for processing or streaming) or/and multiplayer programming will be an asset.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.