At Cavista, our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements.
Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. In Cavista, everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins.
We are looking to hire an experienced Product Owner who will work with cross-functional teams to ensure that the business, quality, and functional goals are met with each product release. Responsible for ensuring that all stakeholders are aligned and have visibility at each stage of the Agile development cycle.
The ideal candidate will work closely with Product Managers to understand the business goals and translate them into prioritized work for the engineering team.
- Deliver high quality product release increments on time, within budget and scope.
- Provide visibility on product vision and strategy to the engineering team.
- Coordinate and lead each stage of the feature delivery lifecycle.
- Work with product management and engineering leadership to plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Communicate engineering productivity and feature progress to product stakeholders.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and clarification of the user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Coordinate the planning product release plans and set expectations for the delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience leading software development-focused projects required.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Product Owner, highly preferred.
- Experience in Healthcare or Medical Devices, preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Agile/Scrum development processes.
- Product ownership experience within a software development environment.
- Knowledgeable in building and implementing technology solutions and/or applications, preferred.
- Ability to present and explain technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent communication and meticulous planning skills.
- Comfortably work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, and event-driven high-performance workplace.
- The will to collaborate, negotiate and influence, effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Advanced critical thinking, problem-solving, and emotional intelligence skills.
• Competitive Compensation.
• 5-day workweek.
• Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children).
• Growth and Development