- Remote, Work from Anywhere, Nigeria
- Employees can work remotely
At Cavista, our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements.
Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
Cavista is searching for great talent in Lagos, Nigeria. We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. In Cavista, everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins.
We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best! We’ve created an atmosphere allowing you to produce your best work, by catering to the creative.
This is a full-time role and you can work from ANYWHERE.
Product Coordinator works with cross-functional teams to ensure that the business, quality and functional goals are met with each product release. Responsible for ensuring that all stakeholders are aligned and have visibility at each stage of the delivery lifecycle. Works closely with Product owners to understand the business requirements and
translates into work for the engineering team.
- Deliver high quality product release increments on time, within budget and scope.
- Provide visibility on product vision and strategy to the engineering team.
- Work with product management and engineering leadership to plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Communicate engineering productivity and feature progress to product stakeholders.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and clarification of the user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Coordinates the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Create reports to communicate each stage of the feature delivery lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience in Home Care, Healthcare or Medical Devices, preferred.
- Knowledgeable in building and implementing technology solutions and/or applications, preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Agile/Scrum development processes.
- Ability to present and explain technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent communication and meticulous planning skills.
- Comfortably work in a fast paced, often ambiguous and event driven high performance workplace.
- The will to collaborate, negotiate and influence, effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Advanced critical thinking, problem solving, and emotional intelligence skills.
Cavista offers even more
- Competitive Compensation.
- 5 - day workweek.
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children).
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development
- Remote working and IT Assets provided for Remote employees
- Mentoring and Counseling
- Referral Bonus
- Work from Anywhere - Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both
How to apply:
- Submit an online application.
- You will receive an email response with further instructions.
- Accept the Mettl interview request and submit your test (Not for Manager role)
- You will receive a second link via email for your panel interview.
- For Programmers: A coding assessment will take place. Complete the challenge and share your method for problem solving during interview
- A member from our Talent Team will contact you with the results.
We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!.