Executive Assistant to the Country Director
- 13 Town Planning Way, Ilupeju 102215, Lagos, Nigeria
At Cavista, our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements.
Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
Cavista is searching for great talent in Lagos, Nigeria. We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. In Cavista, everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins.
We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best! We’ve created an atmosphere allowing you to produce your best work, by catering to the creative.
This is a full-time role and you can work from ANYWHERE.
Provide strategic assistance in the management of the Country Director daily activities while serving as a point of contact between the Country Director and all internal and external communications.
- Manage an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and preparing minutes and other necessary documents for meetings.
- Prepare reports, proposals and letters and coordinate oral and written communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the Country Director to develop effective systems to ensure the smooth operations of the Business.
- Organize and coordinate office functions activities and communications to ensure efficient workflow and office operations.
- Prioritize and follow up on all incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Country Director including sensitive and confidential issues. Also, determine the appropriate course of action, delegations, or response.
- Manage communication between the Country Director and the other staff, demonstrating leadership and maintaining credibility and trust, while supporting other staff.
- Work closely and effectively with the Country Director to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately.
- Provide effective calendar management for the Country Director while working closely with the Team Leads to prioritize inquiries and requests while managing schedule conflicts; making fast decisions and recommendations to ensure smooth daily engagements.
- Manage commitments and responsibilities while maintaining contacts with Team Leads and conducting follow up appropriately.
- Manage the Country Director’s areas of focus in advance of meetings and conferences. Keeping him updated about changes, new issues and anything that might affect his schedule, commitments and responsibilities.
- Provide a bridge for smooth and effective communication between the Country Director and team leads, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Management Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 plus years of experience reporting directly to and supporting senior management executives.
- Project management, operations management and executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives in a fast-growing industry.
- Ability to execute task with a diversity, equity, and inclusive mindset.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to collaborate and delegate duties but also strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people, including senior executives, employees and founders.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!
- We want to know you better
- Share your basic details and upload your resume
- You will receive an email response with the next step
- Intro Video Interview
- You will receive a link from Mettl to complete a short video where you will answer questions to share your knowledge
- We want you to learn about us
- Meet our team for your in-person interview(s).
- Interview us as well