Medical Biller (Revenue Services Analyst)
At Cavista, our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements. Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
Cavista is searching for great talent. We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. Everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins. We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best! We’ve created an atmosphere allowing you to produce your best work, by catering to the creative.
We are looking for…
A Medical Biller (Revenue Services Analyst) that delivers exceptional customer experiences for our billing and recovery clients. Proactive problem solvers to aid the billing services team process home health and hospice claims to all insurance payors for all lines of business including Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, Veterans Administration, and Commercial plans. You will be responsible for client communications, performance updates, and providing consultative support of our software to our clients.
What You Will Experience...
- Work from Anywhere - Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both
- A fast-paced, collaborative team-oriented environment that encourages everyone to bring their authentic self to work every day.
- Professional development for career growth and advancement
What Will You Do…
- Onboarding of new clients including initial claims audit, reviewing account setup, communicating client responsibilities, and reinforcing expectations to client.
- Performing daily billing including resubmission of rejected claims and reconciling paid claims for all assigned clients.
- Monitoring of claim status and performing accounts receivable analysis for all clients to maximize client cash flow.
- Checking eligibility and reviewing pre-billing activities in client software to identify potential risks and improvement opportunities.
- Logs paid claims for the client’s monthly invoices and reviewing for accuracy.
- Engaging clients to ensure appropriate communications are maintained.
- Providing suggestions for process, systems, and service improvements.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality; adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree, with 3 to 5 years or more related work experience
- Home health industry or Home Health billing experience is a plus
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different personalities
- Desire to anticipate customer needs paired with the drive to provide a consultative solution
- Excellent communication skills; presentation, written, and verbal.
Cavista offers even more -
- Competitive Compensation
- Working equipment
- Work from anywhere!
- Best in the Industry Leave policy – Paid Vacation, Paid sick, Holidays and more
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development