C# .Net Developer
- Baner Rd, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Employees can work remotely
Axxess is a global leader in providing Healthcare technology globally. Our HQ is in Dallas, Texas, we also have our offices in Nigeria, the Philippines, and India.
At Cavista (Axxess), our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements. Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions, and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
Cavista is searching for great talent in India. We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. Everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins. We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best!
Please visit us on: www.axxess.com and www.cavistatech.com
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/axxess-consult/about/ & https://www.linkedin.com/company/cavista/about/
This is a full-time, salaried role / Work from home - anywhere within India.
- Develop new Web applications through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Play a key role in building medium to large-scale public-facing, high-volume-based Web applications.
- Maintain existing intranet, extranet, and Internet sites and applications.
- Participate in the ongoing development of applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Deliver new functionality and change requests for existing applications.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications, units, and systems, engaging users as necessary.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- The candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or Master's degree from an accredited University in Computer Science or related technical degree.
- 4 + years of experience utilizing C# .NET
- Possess solid skills in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience working on teams, Agile/Scrum teams experience preferred.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
• Work from Anywhere within India - Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both
• Competitive Compensation
• 5 - day workweek / Flextime
• Best in the Industry Leave policy – Paid Vacation, Paid sick, Holidays and more
• Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children)
• Accidental and Disability Benefit
• Retirement Benefit - Provident Fund – Gratuity
• Wellness Programs / Mentoring / Counselling
• Employee Training Programs / Career Development Initiatives
• Remote working and IT Assets provided for Remote employees
• Referral Bonus
• Interview process:
o Two-step evaluation – Online Coding Test and Virtual Video Interview
• Application pre-requisites:
o Updated Resume
o Current salary (Fixed+ variable) -
o Desired salary -
o Notice period -
o Offer in hand (yes/no) -
o Days remaining (if serving notice) –