Client Experience Representative
- J.P. Laurel Ave, Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
At Cavista, our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements. Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
Cavista is searching for great talent. We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. Everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins. We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best! We’ve created an atmosphere allowing you to produce your best work, by catering to the creative.
We are looking for…
A Client Experience Representative to provide support to our clients for our software solutions. The ideal Representative will be a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Client Experience professional that has an understanding of United States healthcare system and who enjoys making a positive impact on patients' lives across the country.
What you will experience...
- Work from Anywhere - Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both
- A fast-paced, collaborative team-oriented environment that encourages everyone to bring their authentic self to work every day.
- Professional development for career growth and advancement
What will you do…
- Provide consultative support and solutions for our global partner clients; answer questions via phone and support ticketing center, resolve problems and offer general assistance for the day-to-day operations of various healthcare software solutions
- Partner effectively to provide quality support, while always upholding company values
- Respond rapidly and provide prompt support to client concerns; escalate unresolved matters and maintain ownership through to a timely resolution
- Receive ongoing training to maintain knowledge and relevancy within the industry and company products/services
- Communicate with clientele; research to diagnose inquiries; managing database records and provide status reports on reported issues – with speed and professionalism
- 5 years plus great customer service experience
- Experience supporting healthcare (U.S. based) preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different personalities
- Desire to anticipate customer needs paired with the drive to provide a consultative solution
- Excellent communication skills; presentation, written, and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and implement priorities; manage multiple tasks, in a dynamic setting
Cavista offers even more
- Competitive Compensation
- Best in the Industry Leave policy – Paid Vacation, Paid sick, Holidays and more
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development