C# .Net Developer
- Remote, Work from Anywhere, India
- Employees can work remotely
At Cavista, our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements. Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
Cavista is searching for great talent in Pune, India. We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. Everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins. We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best! We’ve created an atmosphere allowing you to produce your best work, by catering to the creative.
This is a full-time, salaried role.
- Develop new Web applications through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Play a key role in building medium to large-scale public facing, high volume based Web applications.
- Maintain existing intranet, extranet, and Internet sites and applications.
- Participate in the ongoing development of applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Deliver new functionality and change requests for existing applications.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications, unit, and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or Master's degree from an accredited University in Computer Science or related technical degree.
- 4 + years of experience utilizing C# .NET
- Possess solid skills in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience working on teams, Agile/Scrum teams experience preferred.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
Candidate should be willing to work in mid shift
Cavista offers even more
- Work from anywhere, Permanent remote working
- Competitive Compensation
- 5 - day workweek
- Best in the Industry Leave policy – Paid Vacation, Paid sick, Holidays and more
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children)
- Accidental and Disability Benefit
- Retirement Benefit - Provident Fund
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development
- Remote working and IT Assets provided for Remote employees
- Mentoring and Counseling
- Referral Bonus
How to apply:
- Submit an online application.
- You will receive an email response with further instructions.
- Accept the Mettl interview request and submit your test.
- You will receive a second link via email for your panel interview.
- For Programmers: A coding assessment will take place. Complete the challenge and share your method for problem solving during interview
- A member from our Talent Team will contact you with the results.
We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!