Human Resource Generalist
- 1002, 10th floor, Sadanand Estates, Veerbhadra Nagar, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, India
At Cavista, our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements. Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
Cavista is searching for great talent in Pune, India. We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. Everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins. We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best! We’ve created an atmosphere allowing you to produce your best work, by catering to the creative.
This is a full-time, salaried role, based in Pune, India. We are looking for immediate joiners only.
Who we are looking for...
A Human Resources Generalist to deliver focused HR solutions in support of our employees and business. An experienced, creative, people- focused team player to work on a range of critical HR processes and business-based initiatives such as, employee relations, on-boarding, training, benefits administration, and recruitment.
What will you do...
- Engage with Cavista employees to drive a high-performance culture through cross-departmental collaboration.
- Build credible and trusting relationships with employees to help facilitate effective employee communications and relations.
- Embrace and encourage innovation, creativity and problem-solving.
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
- Empower the sharing of ideas through a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Create employment branding across all social media channels.
- Provide employees and leaders with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on HR topics and issues.
What you bring...
- Bachelor's Degree in HR Management or related discipline
- 5+ years of progressive Human Resources experience
- Deep knowledge of a broad range of Human Resources disciplines
- Experience supporting international markets a plus
- Technology industry experience preferred
- Experience working effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, diverse and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement priorities.
- Track record of flexibility, sound business judgment and problem-solving.
- Must be available to join immediately
Cavista offers even more
- Competitive Compensation
- 5 - day workweek
- Best in the Industry Leave policy – Paid Vacation, Paid sick, Holidays and more
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children)
- Accidental and Disability Benefit
- Retirement Benefit - Provident Fund
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development
- Remote working and IT Assets provided for Remote employees
- Mentoring and Counseling
- Referral Bonus