- 5F HAI Global Building, Pryce Business Park, J.P. Laurel Ave, Davao City, Del Sur, Philippines
At Cavista, our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements. Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
Cavista is searching for great talent. We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. Everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins. We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best! We’ve created an atmosphere allowing you to produce your best work, by catering to the creative.
An Operations Manager to manage the daily operations of Cavista. This role will ensure that the business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its processes and coaching its people. The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes.
- Manage daily operations to support the business
- Responsibility for meeting operational and business goals
- Driving appropriate data-oriented analysis, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goals
- Managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes, escalations, etc.
- Ensuring high quality standards for interviewing and hiring employees at all levels of the organization
- Nurture and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- 5+ years operational experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- Master's degree is a plus
- Software industry experience is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles for running a cost center, including finance, customer service, employee management, etc.
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and anticipate customer needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable proficiency with the Web, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Desire and ability to work effectively in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities and manage multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills
- Experience in working with global operations a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!
Cavista offers even more
- Competitive Compensation
- Best in the Industry Leave policy – Paid Vacation, Paid sick, Holidays and more
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development