Brand Marketing Specialist (Talent)
- Sadanand Estates, Veerbhadra Naga, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, India
At Cavista, our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements. Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
Cavista is searching for great talent in Pune, India. We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. Everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins. We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best! We’ve created an atmosphere allowing you to produce your best work, by catering to the creative.
A Talent Brand Marketing Specialist to drive social media, digital collateral and video initiatives for Cavista to attract, engage and acquire top talent. The ideal candidate will be a creative dynamo with experience in marketing and recruiting across multi-disciplinary teams.
What you will do...
- Collaborate with the Talent Team to develop and execute a strategic plan for attracting high-quality talent to Cavista by establishing our employer brand and showcasing our unique culture.
- Create content and manage a content calendar across all social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram etc.) in coordination with Communications and Marketing Teams.
- Plan recruitment media campaigns through social media and email marketing, measure and report on campaign results.
- Design and execute internal campaigns to drive employee referrals and employee engagement.
- Oversee company’s career site and suggest improvements, produce and coordinate content for careers website, and help maintain employer profiles across social media channels (i.e. Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Indeed)
- Bachelor's degree
- Marketing and recruiting experience
- Marketo software experience preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.
- The ability to collaborate with different teams while driving a project from conception to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and implement priorities; manage multiple tasks, in dynamic fast-paced setting High degree of self-motivation, drive, creativity, and innovation
- Excellent communication skills; presentation, written, and verbal.
- Must be available to join within 30 days of notice.
What you will experience…
An opportunity to work every day with world-class colleagues to impact lives by creating technology that helps provide greater access to healthcare around the world.
Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both
A respectful and collaborative team-oriented environment that encourages everyone to bring their authentic self to work every day
Professional development for career growth
A commitment to work-life integration
Competitive compensation & Benefits