Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Sadanand Estates, Veerbhadra Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
At Cavista, our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements. Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
Cavista is searching for great talent in Pune, India. We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. Everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins. We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best! We’ve created an atmosphere allowing you to produce your best work, by catering to the creative.
This is a full-time, salaried role, based in Pune, India. We are looking for immediate joiners only.
- Contribute to recruitment efforts and processes - screening, qualifying, interviewing, and hiring new employees
- Contribute to enhancing strategic hiring procedures and improve upon recruitment measures
- Partner with stakeholders to confirm hiring needs and requirements based on the needs of the organization
- Manage each candidates journey through our applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Encourage open lines of communication with all areas of the business
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4 years + of experience, full-desk recruitment preferred
- Experience working in a high-volume, dynamic recruiting environment
- Experience recruiting for technology industry
- Exceptional work ethic with exemplary communication skills both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems in a team environment
- Must be available to join immediately
We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!