- J.P. Laurel Ave, Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
At Cavista, our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements. Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
Cavista is searching for great talent in Davao City, Philippines. We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. Everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins. We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best! We’ve created an atmosphere allowing you to produce your best work, by catering to the creative.
- Strategize by helping define product features alongside product management, UX design, and engineering to enable quality home health solutions.
- Work in an agile atmosphere to drive the system architecture, implement, test and deploy the next generation of mobile features for iOS applications.
- Spearhead the best practices in progressive code design and reviews; identify and address performance bottlenecks; recommend changes and enhancements to existing code to extend the reach of existing applications, timely.
- Contribute to a repository of highly reusable organization-focused artefacts such as libraries, demonstrations, documentation amongst many more.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related field)
- 4+ years of experience building complex native iOS applications that have been successfully delivered to customers
- 3+ years of involvement in publishing mobile applications for the App store
- Proficient with iOS SDK, Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode, and OO programming and design.
- Noteworthy experience utilizing RESTful APIs.
- Functional knowledge of the iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project feature from scoping requirements through actual launch of the feature.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills with emphasis on product performance, user experience and scalability.
- Ability to solve software problem or workflow and decompose a problem into clear software APIs and UX design actions.
- Communication skills across different teams and technical backgrounds highly valued
- Experience with third-party libraries/frameworks like Realm, IGListKit, Alamofire and Firebase is a plus
How to apply:
- Submit an online application.
- You will receive an email response with further instructions.
- Accept the Spark Hire interview request and submit your video response.
- You will receive a second link via email for your panel interview.
- For Programmers: A coding assessment will take place. Complete the challenge and share your method for problem solving.
- A member from our Talent Team will contact you with the results.
We offer growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!