Front End Developer
- Sadanand Estates, Veerbhadra Nagar, Baner,, Pune, Maharashtra, India
At Cavista, our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements. Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
Cavista is searching for great talent in Pune, India. We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. Everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins. We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best! We’ve created an atmosphere allowing you to produce your best work, by catering to the creative.
This is a full-time, salaried role, based in Pune, India.
A Front End Developer with a solid technical background eager to see their code applied, valued and utilized in solving real-world problems in health care. Self-motivated, an idea generator, collaborative with strong verbal and interpersonal skills and be willing to work closely other teams, technical leads, and product managers to deliver sustainable solutions to our clientele.
- Design, develop, and test UI for mobile and web applications
- Collaborate with colleagues across multiple teams to regularly improve and optimize our software development processes
- Convert Product team requirements to modular testable and efficient code
- Participate in feature implementation projects that span multiple software development teams
- Collaborate via recurring Agile meetings (daily scrums, sprint planning, retrospectives)
- Promote an environment of uncompromising quality and excellence
- Embrace and encourage innovation, creativity and problem-solving
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or related discipline required
- Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and programming required
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and responsive design
- Solid understanding of user interactions required for Single-Page Applications
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles
- Front-end skills and basic understanding of how back-end development works
- Conceptual knowledge of RESTful integration
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with any CSS preprocessors like SASS, LESS or STYLUS, preferred
- Experience with Typescript, preferred
- Experience with VueJS/Aurelia/CanJS or similar JS frameworks, preferred
- Experience with build tools like Webpack, Browserify or similar tools, preferred
- Experience with task runners like Grunt, Gulp, preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista.