Client Experience Representative
- J.P. Laurel Ave, Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
At Cavista, our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements. Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
Cavista is searching for great talent. We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. Everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins. We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best! We’ve created an atmosphere allowing you to produce your best work, by catering to the creative.
A Client Experience Representative to provide support to our clients for software solutions. The ideal Representative will be a knowledgeable and enthusiastic home health, home care, or hospice professional who enjoys making a positive impact on patients' lives across the country.
- Provide consultative support and solutions for all Axxess clients; answer questions via phone and support ticketing center, resolve problems and offer general assistance for the day-to-day operations of our various products
- Partner effectively to provide quality support, while always upholding company values
- Respond rapidly and provide prompt support to client concerns; escalate unresolved matters and maintain ownership through to a timely resolution
- Receive ongoing training to maintain knowledge and relevancy within the industry and company products/services
- Communicate with clientele; research to diagnose inquiries; managing database records and provide status reports on reported issues – all done with speed and professionalism
- Healthcare Industry Experience is a plus (LVN, PTA, COTA, MSW, Intake, Scheduling, Office Management, Administration, Medical Records)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different personalities
- Desire to anticipate customer needs paired with the drive to provide a consultative solution
- Excellent communication skills; presentation, written, and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to organize and implement priorities; manage multiple tasks, in a dynamic setting
We offer growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!