C# .Net Developer
- J.P. Laurel Ave, Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
At Cavista, our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements. Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
Cavista is searching for great talent. We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. Everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins. We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best! We’ve created an atmosphere allowing you to produce your best work, by catering to the creative.
- Develop new Web applications through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Play a key role in building medium to large-scale public facing, high volume based Web applications.
- Maintain existing intranet, extranet, and Internet sites and applications.
- Participate in the ongoing development of applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Deliver new functionality and change requests for existing applications.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications, unit, and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or Master's degree from an accredited University in Computer Science or related technical degree.
- Solid understanding and experience utilizing C# .NET
- Possess solid skills in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience working on teams, Agile/Scrum teams experience preferred.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
We offer growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!