Front End Engineer (Senior and Intermediate)
- Maryland Cres, Maryland, Lagos, Nigeria
Our Partner, Axxess is the leading technology innovator for healthcare at home, providing solutions that help improve care for more than 2 million patients worldwide. Axxess offers a complete suite of easy-to-use, innovative software solutions that empower home health, home care and hospice providers to grow their business while making lives better.
To meet our partner's growing demand, we are expanding globally and we are opening our location in Lagos, Nigeria. We are always seeking talented individuals interested in a challenging and rewarding career. If you are interested in doing work that makes a difference, come join our team.
We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. Everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins. We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best! We’ve created an atmosphere allowing you to produce your best work, by catering to the creative.
This is a full-time, salaried role, based in our Lagos, Nigeria office.
Who we are looking for...
A Front End Engineer with a solid technical background eager to see their code applied, valued and utilized in solving real-world problems in health care. Self-motivated, an idea generator, collaborative with strong verbal and interpersonal skills and be willing to work closely other teams, technical leads, and product managers to deliver sustainable solutions to our clientele.
What you will do...
- Design and build new products and develop features on existing products.
- Collaborate with a team of talented developers to design and build new features in accordance with best practices and user experience.
- Provide creative ideas and introduce cutting-edge technology.
- Act as an influencer in the design and development of innovation healthcare technology solutions.
- Learn quickly and be productive in a highly collaborative, lightning-fast environment.
What you bring...
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or related discipline required
- Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and programming required
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and responsive design
- Solid understanding of user interactions required for Single-Page Applications
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles
- Front-end skills and basic understanding of how back-end development works
- Conceptual knowledge of RESTful integration
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with any CSS preprocessors like SASS, LESS or STYLUS, preferred
- Experience with Typescript, preferred
- Experience with VueJS/Aurelia/CanJS or similar JS frameworks, preferred
- Experience with build tools like Webpack, Browserify or similar tools, preferred
- Experience with task runners like Grunt, Gulp, preferred
About Cavista (formerly TSABOIN)
At Cavista, we are building a team of over 100 engineers in Lagos Nigeria. We are always seeking talented individuals interested in a challenging and rewarding career. If you are interested in doing work that makes a difference, come join our team.
About our partner.
Our partner, Axxess, is the fastest growing home health technology company, improving care for more than 1.5 million patients in North America and trusted by more than 7,000 organizations growing their business. With an easy-to-use, complete suite of innovative cloud-based software and services for health records, scheduling, patient engagement, revenue cycle management and so much more our client empowers healthcare providers with solutions to focus on patient care. Fostering a collaborative culture to exceed client expectations, our client is recognized nationally in the US as a Best Place To Work, while investing every day in growing the healthcare industry and communities around the country to address unmet needs and make lives better.
What will you experience?
- Casual Friday, Everyday
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Professional Development for Career Growth
- 20 PTO (Paid-Time-Off) Days + Holidays + Birthdays off
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Holiday and Employee Celebrations
- Game On! Xbox, Pool, Chess and more
- Genuine respect for work-life balance
- Respect and Collaborative team environment
- And so much more
All your information will be kept confidential.