Human Resources & Operations Officer
- Yayasan CARE Peduli, Jl. Taman Margasatwa No.26 Blok D, Ragunan, Pasar Minggu, Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Yayasan CARE Peduli (YCP)
CARE, like many other INGOs, has been putting in practice its institutional commitment to diversification within the confederation and to the localization of aid and strengthening partnerships with national entities. In line with this, in July 2018 the Yayasan CARE Peduli (YCP) was established as the national CARE entity that will continue CARE’s presence and operations in Indonesia. CARE believes that this important step in the evolution of CARE’s presence in Indonesia will further enhance its more strategic role in both the development and the humanitarian fields.
As a national entity not only will YCP continue CARE’s activities, programs and presence, but that as a result YCP could also contribute more significantly in addressing and representing national development priorities both in Indonesia and globally as well.
As part of this organizational evolution, Yayasan CARE Peduli is seeking for committed, resourceful individuals who are passionate about poverty reduction, gender equality and social justice to spearhead YCP’s operations and advocacy on those priority issues.
Under the supervision of the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources & Operations Officer will be responsible for the compensation & benefits. The Officer will assist in providing various HR & Operations services and advice in pragmatic and timely manner, in line with the HR objectives and organizational policies & procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
Staffing & Teamwork
- Work as a team with other HR and Support Operations team member(s) to support the objectives of the organization.
- Assist in the recruitment activities including interviewing & reporting.
- Provide support in the orientation for new employee and the exit process for departing employees.
- Assist in the employment contract management.
- Prepare the payroll, including the income tax (computation and reporting) and process the payment in line with the organization’s policies and government’s regulations.
- Prepare income tax report.
- Administer the compensation and benefits functions, among others staff’s timesheets, leaves records & the reporting; medical, BPJS & other insurance administration; other compensation and benefits-related tasks.
- Provide support in reviewing options to improve and enhance staff benefits system.
- Assist the Manager in the implementation of YCP’s Code of Conduct and Work Ethics.
Policies and Systems
- In coordination with the Manager, research any updates on government’s employment-related regulations including taxation regulations and HR best practices.
- Assist in the HR-related policies formulation, processes and systems development.
- Ensure up-to-date and well-documented personnel and human resources-related records, both manual and electronic/systems and electronic-stored records.
Human Resource Development
- Support the performance management administration.
- Assist in the coordination of learning and development activities.
- Contribute in ensuring good, balance and healthy working relationships within Yayasan CARE Peduli.
- Liaise with relevant government entities, among others BPJS, Ministry/Bureau of Employment, Immigration Office, etc. as necessary.
- In coordination with the Manager, participate in relevant HR-related forums/associations, directly or through online methods.
- Provide support in the procurement of services and in the contract management of consultants.
- Willing to join with the Emergency Response Team (ERT) in accordance with experience and competence and is ready to be assigned to the disaster site in accordance with the existing needs.
- Other additional tasks as required by the management.
1. Education, experience and technical competencies
- Degree or equivalent training/progressive experience in human resources or related fields.
- Have up-to-date knowledge and sound understanding of HR issues and best practices, and employment, taxation law/regulations.
- At least 5 years of experience in human resources field, especially in the management of compensation and benefits.
- Have up-to-date knowledge and experience in employee income taxation.
- Knowledge of procurement services is desirable.
- Demonstrate good command of English and Indonesian, both written and spoken are essential.
2. Personal attributes & competencies
- Exercise good judgement and demonstrates high degree of courtesy, discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and demonstrates the ability to effectively interact and collaborate with people in across units/projects/departments and institutions.
- Able to multi-task and work well under time constraints, including capability to be flexible to respond to changing requirements.
- Have facilitation and coordination skills.
- Committed to fostering respectful, collaborative, learning and empowering work culture.
- Commitment to values that CARE upholds, i.e. Integrity, Diversity, Equality, Excellence and Transformation.
- Commitment to Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse policy
Please note: If you’ve got some of the requirements but not all of them, we would still encourage you to apply if this job excites you!
YCP is an equal opportunity employer, women candidates are encouraged to apply. We offer collegial working environment and competitive salary and benefits package. Please note that relocation cost will not be covered.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above position, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and diplomas.
Please submit your applications ASAP, at the latest by 30 August 2019.
Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Note that the position is rolling until suitable candidate is identified.