Customer Service Representative- Entry Level | Weekly Pay
- 265 Riverchase Pkwy E, Birmingham, AL 35244, USA
* Currently residing or planning to relocate to the Birmingham/Hoover area within 1 month of applying*
We are leading in marketing and sales with headquarters based in Birmingham, AL. Our team prides itself on managing each of our client's accounts as successfully as possible. Therefore, we provide our clientele with the very best personnel. Each of our team members is highly motivated to deliver a personal representation explicitly catered to meet the needs of that account and exceed the expectations of our clients. We aim to provide our prestigious clientele the very best in marketing, sales, branding, promotions, and advertising for their company profile. If you're looking to take your company to the next level, look no further, you've found the most motivated team dedicated to bringing you there.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume. Our talent team will be reaching out within 48 hours to schedule interviews.
Check us out online!
Check out our Instagram!
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, Al
Compensation Range: $550-$750 Weekly
Have you ever worked as a customer service assistant, customer service advisor, customer service representative, CSR, sales & customer service rep or in any other customer-facing role?
We have something just for you!
What we are looking for: Candidates with the ambition and drive to learn new skills, provide exceptional levels of customer service and progress within the company.
Hours: Flexible either full time or part-time
Our Promise: To give our clients the best, most efficient and effective service possible. We know what it takes for a business to be great and therefore, great success is our number one priority for our clients and for their customers.
What do we do: We provide a specialized and energetic growing team of professionals to implement event-based customer service & sales campaigns for our clients. Each campaign ensures that we provide strong brand management, custom acquisitions and deliver quantifiable/measurable direct marketing strategies.
Coast to Coast Events is looking to add 4-5 new Customer Service Representatives to our team!
Customer Service Representative Duties:
• Resolve any product or service problems by understanding the customers' complaint; selecting and explaining the best way to troubleshoot the issue; following up to ensure the issue has been solved
• Analyze and keep a record of customers needs to recommend potential product/services to the team
• Build and sustain relationships with our customers through open and interactive communication
• Generate sales leads
• Meet personal/team sales targets and quotas
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
• Assist with the placement of orders and upgrades to accounts
FYI: We offer paid training to all of our new hires and continuous mentorships from experts in the field!
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
• Proven customer support experience
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to adapt to fast changing environments
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Must be able to travel to the office on a daily basis
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
• We offer in-house training workshops and on-site guidance
• Guaranteed Weekly Pay- EVERY FRIDAY
• Excellent social calendar
• Excellent work/life balance
• We believe in rewarding our top performers with public recognition, financial incentives, tangible prizes, meals, events and more!
What are you waiting for? We can’t wait to meet you!
For Consideration: Please send your resume through the online application process by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible. Due to current circumstances, our initial interviews will be conducted online however shortlisted candidates will be required to come to the office to meet face to face at a later date.
Applicants must be over 18 and able to commute to the Birmingham area on a daily basis and have the authority to work within the US. We do not provide sponsorship for this position.
Should you have any questions contact us and a member of our team will be happy to assist.
Check Us Out On Instagram! @c2ceventsinc
Please note that the above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the incumbents so classified. All incumbents may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed.