Brand Ambassador Internship
- 265 Riverchase Pkwy E, Birmingham, AL 35244, USA
* Currently residing or planning to relocate to the Birmingham/Hoover area within 1 month of applying*
Compensation Range: $42,000-$45,000 annually
Guaranteed Weekly Pay- NOT Commission based
Employment Type: Full- Time
We are leading in marketing and sales with headquarters based in Birmingham, AL. Our team prides itself on managing each of our client's accounts as successfully as possible. Therefore, we provide our clientele with the very best personnel. Each of our team members is highly motivated to deliver a personal representation explicitly catered to meet the needs of that account and exceed the expectations of our clients. We aim to provide our prestigious clientele the very best in marketing, sales, branding, promotions, and advertising for their company profile. If you're looking to take your company to the next level, look no further, you've found the most motivated team dedicated to bringing you there.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume. Our talent team will be reaching out within 48 hours to schedule interviews.
Check us out online!
Check out our Instagram!
As a Brand Ambassador you will get hands-on, focused job experience on how a new business model is re-shaping the retail and entertainment industry. Under the mentorship of our marketing team, you will gain knowledge in generating increased brand loyalty and enhanced market influence for every brand we represent.
This is a very people-forward position, where you will be learning valuable promotional skills by engaging with different Fortune 500 clients to effectively showcase Coast to Coast Events one on one approach with the potential consumer still leads to very best results and helps to create stronger loyalty from that consumer throughout the lifetime of the business relationship.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, personable, and excited about promoting our concept.
We have a close-knit, busy team with a wide variety of experiences. You will be an important part of the busy operations of Coast to Coast Events, with the opportunity to work closely with our entire team give you solid experience, and positively impact our organization.
Duties of the Brand Ambassador Intern include:
• Executing retail merchandising & promotional marketing plans and operational functions to company standards.
• Participating in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams on behalf of management.
• Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards for each customized retail and/or client acquisition field campaign taking place.
• Gaining knowledge of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients the company acquires.
• Applying knowledge of the products, services, and brands to develop customized marketing & sales strategies.
• Ensuring the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieved sales goals.
• Building knowledge of the marketing systems implemented during each customized client promotion/field campaign.
• Assist the marketing & client acquisition manager with any day to day administrative support as required.
- Sales and people-oriented personality
- Strong communication skills - email, phone and in-person
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- College student/Recent Graduate
As an Coast to Coast Events Intern, you will receive the following perks:
- Hands on experience with sales pipeline, promotional marketing, and customer service.
- A supportive mentoring environment
- COMPETITIVE HOURLY WAGE
- Bonus based on performance
- As one of our first hires in your area, the opportunity to turn into a full time city manager of Coast to Coast Events
Please note that the above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the incumbents so classified. All incumbents may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed.