Sales & Event Coordinator - Entry Level
- 265 Riverchase Pkwy E, Birmingham, AL 35244, USA
* Currently residing or planning to relocate to the Birmingham/Hoover area within 1 month of applying*
Compensation Range: $42,000-$45,000 annually
Guaranteed Weekly Pay- NOT Commission based
Employment Type: Full- Time
We are leading in marketing and sales with headquarters based in Birmingham, AL. Our team prides itself on managing each of our client's accounts as successfully as possible. Therefore, we provide our clientele with the very best personnel. Each of our team members is highly motivated to deliver a personal representation explicitly catered to meet the needs of that account and exceed the expectations of our clients. We aim to provide our prestigious clientele the very best in marketing, sales, branding, promotions, and advertising for their company profile. If you're looking to take your company to the next level, look no further, you've found the most motivated team dedicated to bringing you there.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume. Our talent team will be reaching out within 48 hours to schedule interviews.
Check us out online!
Check out our Instagram!
We are now hiring for Sales & Event Coordinators in the local area. These openings are ENTRY LEVEL, no experience is necessary, we love to train! We have a very successful history developing entry level candidates into high performing market managers. The primary focus of an Event Coordinator is:
• Designing and Executing Marketing and Promotional Campaigns for clients
• Manage Event Promotions - Promotions Materials, Public Relations, Merchandising
• Sales - Client Acquisition through excellent brand consulting
Our daily work environment is fun, fast paced and energetic. Our goal is simple: we want to help our clients exceed their goals by providing world class service, quality and value while providing an avenue to develop vibrant, enthusiastic individuals that are eager to learn and grow with our company.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL BE TRAINED TO:
• Learn marketing portfolio of clients quickly
• Schedule promoting and manage calendar
• Prepare the necessary marketing materials for events
• Interact with host employees at events
• Manage client relationship
DUE TO OUR BUSIEST SEASON OF THE YEAR WE ARE LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE HIRES. ALL OPENINGS ARE ENTRY LEVEL WITH OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE TO MANAGEMENT. *All promotions are from within*
• Ability to learn basic sales and marketing skills
• Detail oriented
• Fun and outgoing personality
• Strong people skills
• Ability to work with a team as well as individually
• Performance driven
• Excellent time management skills
If you have any of the following experiences we would like to hear from you: event sales, business-to-business sales, event promotions, retail, restaurant, fundraising, event marketing and promotions
Please note that the above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the incumbents so classified. All incumbents may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed.