- 4930 Emco Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46220, USA
Are you passionate about marketing, crazy about details, and have some experience in coordinating and implementing multi-step, complex marketing campaigns with zero mistakes and zero missed deadlines?
Do you enjoy working in an environment where exceptionally high standards are expected? Do you have a high-level of confidence in your ability to implement successful marketing plans with a desire for increasing results? Do you have experience coordinating direct mail print production, e-mail, web, SEO, and telemarketing communications to produce results?
For the versatile, experienced marketer who said “yes” to all of these questions, this is the opportunity for you.
We are a small, fast-growing Indianapolis based IT consulting firm in need of a high-performance Marketing Coordinator who can assist in the implementation, management and improvement of our various marketing campaigns as well as provide general office support.
In this position you will work directly with the CEO in implementing and managing various marketing systems and campaigns to achieve our company’s short and long term revenue objectives.
Success will be measured in the following areas:
· Your ability to take an engaged role and quickly learn and implement successful campaigns, systems and tasks. The ideal candidate will be confident and resourceful enough to learn and take charge of what needs to be done.
· Your ability to flawlessly implement and manage multi-step, multi-sequence marketing campaigns both online and offline. Your ability to hit production deadlines and execute without mistakes (or excuses) is crucial.
· Your ability to coordinate production on various marketing campaigns using a variety of media including print production, direct mail, web sites, e-mail, videos, audio, conference calls, webinars, teleseminars and in-person presentations with minimal supervision.
· Your ability to use your direct marketing knowledge to improve the results of the various campaigns and systems we implement in order to hit the company's lead generation and sales funnel goals.
· Your ability to meticulously build and maintain our database list and CRM systems.
· Your accuracy and professionalism of client communications and all marketing collateral.
In addition to your marketing responsibilities, you will also provide administrative support when needed.
Our business hours are M-F, 8 am - 5 pm. We will consider either a full or part-time schedule.
If you have what it takes to fill this role:
1. Apply by sending your resume. Bonus points for submitting a custom cover letter.
2. Submit a paragraph summary explaining why you think you would make an excellent candidate for this position. Email your summary to hr @ bytecafe.net
3. If your profile is a potential match, we’ll contact you for the next steps towards completing the interview process.
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge.
- Must possess excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills, and should be able to work as a team player.
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of computers, Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Oral Comprehension: The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression: The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Written Comprehension: The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Speech Clarity: The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Speech Recognition: The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Deductive Reasoning: The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Near Vision: The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Information Ordering: The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Selective Attention: The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Normal professional, office environment.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.