Marketing Internship - Native French Speaker
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bynder helps visionary brands like Burton, Spotify, PUMA, and Tommy Hilfiger accelerate growth through the power of creative content and branding. Our software helps over 1.4 million creative, branding and marketing professionals streamlining the creation, distribution and measurement of digital assets. We pioneered the SaaS model for Digital Asset Management, which is a large and growing part of the $121 billion martech industry. Bynder is backed by Insight Partners, with offices in Amsterdam, Boston, San Mateo, Rotterdam, London, Barcelona and Dubai.
For more information, visit www.bynder.com or follow Bynder on Twitter @ Bynder.
About the role:
Bynder is one of Europe’s most vibrant fast-growing tech companies, and we’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented student to join our global marketing team in Amsterdam as a Marketing Intern for the French market.
Guided by one of the Field Marketing Manager, you’ll join a friendly team of videographers, designers, marketers, and creative geniuses to help produce and edit copy for a wide range of projects - such as Lead Generation processes, Blog Content, Social Media, and Sales enablement.
We’re looking for someone who has the skills to write engaging copy that embodies our values and brand perfectly. The ideal candidate will also have an interest in copywriting, content marketing, B2B SaaS industry and is willing to learn everything there is about Marketing, Branding, and Digital Asset Management.
What you will do:
- Assist the French Marketer in generating leads through an inbound strategy and marketing automation including emails, landing page, chats and lead nurturing.
- Research and write quality content (blog posts, white papers, case studies, social media posts, etc.) adapted to the French market.
- Conversion & performance optimisation with analytical tools (Salesforce, Drift, Pardot, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Hotjar, etc.)
- Work closely with the Sales team to provide marketing collaterals and content for sales enablement.
- Create (or manage the creation of) other multimedia assets such as infographics, SlideShares, reports, photos, videos, tools, with the help of your supervisor and the marketing team.
- Work closely with the whole Marketing Team to produce quality content (Customer, Creatives, Event & Copy)
What you have:
- You need to be available for a 6 months long full-time internship from the beginning of September 2021.
- You follow an education in Marketing / Communication / Business or a related field.
- You are a native French speaker and you are fluent in English.
- You have a passion for marketing, content writing.
- You need to be enrolled in a school/university throughout the whole duration of the internship.
- Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, you need to be based in the Netherlands already.
Nice to haves:
- You have a self starter mentality.
- You’re motivated, proactive and independent.
- You have a good analytical mind and an aptitude for synthesizing.
- Experience in the SaaS Cloud industry, online platforms, technology and Internet is a plus.
What we offer:
- Work experience in a global scale-up Tech company (7 offices in 5 countries)
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team of internationals
- On-the-job training
- A broad scope of responsibilities through which you can learn and expand your skillset
- Apple MacBook
- Competitive internship fee