Technical Support Engineer
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bynder helps visionary brands like Burton, Spotify, PUMA, and Tommy Hilfiger accelerate growth through the power of creative content and branding. Our software helps over half a million creative, branding and marketing professionals streamlining the creation, distribution and measurement of digital assets. We pioneered the SaaS model for Digital Asset Management, which is a large and growing part of the $121 billion martech industry. Bynder is backed by Insight Partners, with offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Boston, San Mateo, London, Barcelona and Dubai.
For more information, visit www.bynder.com or follow Bynder on Twitter @ Bynder.
At Bynder, we follow one simple rule all the time: “Client always comes first”. If you are of the same mindset, speak fluent English, and have an affinity for technology please read further, this might be something for you. We have expanded significantly in the last few years and we have managed to establish a client base of more than 250 000 users worldwide. For us the satisfaction of our clients is everything. We want their queries to be handled in the most efficient way and feel as little discomfort as possible. Therefore we are looking for you, our new Technical Support Engineer, who will join our team by helping to put a smile on our clients’ faces.
You will be working in an international team, directly cooperating with or Director of Customer Care and your teammates in Europe and the U.S. You will become the go-to person for the users of our product worldwide on a daily basis. It will be your job to make sure that we always find a solution to their problems. Your daily tasks will include the communication with the reporter of the issue or request, but also technical investigation, troubleshooting, and cooperating with our technical development department on fixes. Moreover, you will be able to actively participate in the development and growth of the department by taking up various projects.
Our colleagues from Customer Care are true champions, they are the face of Bynder for our clients every day. They manage to fulfill all of the mentioned responsibilities with ease and still have a cold beer with the team on Friday afternoon (as soon we are allowed again). Sounds like you? Then you will be in the right company.
What will you do:
- Proactively handling issues from our clients through our ticketing system
- Know the Bynder product inside out
- The go-to person for users of Bynder, internally and externally
- Contacting and communicating with our customers from SMB to Enterprise companies around the world on a daily basis
What you have:
- Fluency in English. Dutch, French, or German as an additional language is a plus
- You have an affinity for technology and you are tech-savvy (experience with software, hardware, SaaS, technical background, and/or studies is a plus), you have technical curiosity and the ability to learn quickly
- Experience in a customer service role is a plus
- You are interested in developing yourself as a Technical Support Engineer
- Top-notch communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive attitude, ability to work independently, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize work efficiently
- Ability to collaborate with teammates to produce results
- You are ready to work in our Amsterdam office
What we have:
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard
- Opportunity to initiate your own projects
- Experienced team which is ready to welcome you anytime
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive monthly compensation
- Apple gear
- Flexible work hours
We are currently working remotely due to Covid19 but if we return to our office you will have the following perks:
- Daily lunch
- Drinks at the Bynder Bar :-)
- Regular massage
- Amazing office in the heart of Amsterdam overlooking the Vondelpark