Revenue Data Analyst
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bynder helps visionary brands like Burton, Spotify, PUMA, and Tommy Hilfiger accelerate growth through the power of creative content and branding. Our software helps over half a million creative, branding and marketing professionals streamlining the creation, distribution and measurement of digital assets. We pioneered the SaaS model for Digital Asset Management, which is a large and growing part of the $121 billion martech industry. Bynder is backed by Insight Partners, with offices in Amsterdam, Boston, San Mateo, London, Barcelona and Dubai.
For more information, visit www.bynder.com or follow Bynder on Twitter @ Bynder.
A Revenue Data Analyst is responsible for building and maintaining a data and reporting framework to support all revenue facing teams. The data structure enables various data analysis focusing on prospects, customers, and partners. The role is also responsible for several key data analysis outputs (ie. whitespace, TAM, etc.) and for ensuring the reporting layer is leveraged and understood by several stakeholders, including other RevOps team members.
What you will do:
- Leverage large data sets to understand how data relates to business outcomes.
- Use analytical tools to interpret data, identify trends, and translate analyses into recommendations
- Create presentations, graphs, dashboards, etc. to display findings and results utilizing Excel, SiSense, PowerPoint, etc.
- Develop and maintain accurate tracking, capturing and reporting of key data and business metrics
- Build relationships and collaborate with team members, business leaders, and other internal clients to help solve organizational challenges
- Consult with management to understand current and future business goals and strategies, and ensure that high-visibility reporting and analysis is aligned
- Lead or support data analytics/metric improvement initiatives, including data standardization
- Create structure around providing data and insights, apply project management skills, develop and stick to deadlines
- University Educated.
- 3-5 years’ advanced data analysis experience, working with large, complex data sets.
- Experience with SQL and/or Python is required.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools is required.
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills are also desired along with strong time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in the SaaS industry is preferred.
What we offer:
We know that all of us have lives beyond the office and we want to be sure that we enjoy them to the fullest. We offer competitive salaries, excellent work life balance, healthy food, snacks and drinks, great workplaces and endless fun with colleagues.
Check out our exclusive perks!!
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard
- Opportunity to initiate your own projects
- Experienced team which is ready to welcome you anytime
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive monthly compensation
- Apple gear
- Flexible work hours
We are currently working remotely due to Covid19 but if we return to our office you will have the following perks:
- Daily lunch
- Drinks at the Bynder Bar :-)
- Regular massage
And lets not forget that you will be working from the Bynder HQ in one of Europe's leading tech Hubs; the Dutch capital Amsterdam. Our Amsterdam office is right in the heart of the city and overlooks Vondelpark and is just around the corner of the famous Leidseplein.
To all recruitment agencies; we have our recruitment well covered. Please do not try and reach out to our recruiters or hiring managers. We do not appreciate any type of acquisition as result of our job ads.