People & Talent Internship (HR Operations)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
We still remember the days when Bynder started. It was just a small project which began at a kitchen table and guess what, interns were involved. Since that time the interns became founders of Bynder and we have grown from 3 passionate guys to an international company with more than 350 people at 7 offices across the world. At Bynder interns, do make a difference!
Extensive growth comes with challenges. We decided to tackle them differently. We don't have HR, but People & Talent department and that is just one of many innovations you can find over here. Our team is still young and ambitious but Bynder is growing more and more!! Due to important projects we have lined up, we do need YOU, a motivated student, who is interested in learning the ins and outs of modern HR. You would be directly involved in all around HR activities for our European offices and you will have fingers in administration and people on-boarding, thus leaving a footprint which will last.
If you enjoy thinking outside of the box and you are not afraid to take ownership of projects, we want to hear from you!
What you will learn during the internship? How to:
- Help out the team with onboarding of new hires
- Ensure the best employee and intern experience
- Help with analyses of Data & Reporting
- Ins and Outs of Employment in a European Scope
- Optimise administrative processes and work with our systems
- Come up with new ideas on how we can improve our employees' experience (well- being activities, events etc.)
- Support the Learning & Development activities within Bynder
- Work in a fast-paced young company
- Help us with interesting projects such as Global Compensation and Benefits, Employee Wellbeing and Implementation of new HR tools!
Yes, we expect you to learn a lot. Are you up for that?
If so, check if you've got what it takes:
- You need to be enrolled in a school/university throughout the whole duration of the internship
- You need to be available for 9 months to 1 year long full-time internship (ideally from March 2020 on)
- You need to be fluent in English, any other languages will be a plus
- You need to live in/close to Amsterdam, or you are willing to relocate
- You are very motivated to learn everything about People & Talent
- You have attention to details and trying to be proactive!
- If you are a non-EU/EEA students, you need to be enrolled in a Dutch University throughout the whole duration of the internship.
What we have for you:
- HR work experience on a global level
- Paid internship
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team
- On-the-job training
- Personal development opportunities
- A broad scope of responsibilities
- Free lunch available four times a week
- Bi-weekly massage
- 1000m2 office in Amsterdam overlooking Vondelpark
What are you waiting for? APPLY