Online Marketing Internship - Italian Native Speaker
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bynder is award-winning marketing software that allows brands to easily create, find and use content, such as documents, graphics and videos. More than 150,000 brand managers, marketers and creatives use Bynder’s brand portals every day to collaborate globally, produce, review and approve new marketing collateral, and circulate company content at the click of a button. Brands using Bynder go to market faster and achieve end-to-end brand consistency across all channels and regions, with simplified collaboration across the organization.
Founded in 2013 by CEO Chris Hall, Bynder is established globally with headquarters in Amsterdam and offices across the Netherlands, UK, US, Spain and UAE.
Bynder is one of Europe’s most vibrant fast-growing tech companies, and we’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented student to join our global marketing team in Amsterdam as a Marketing Intern for the Italian market.
Guided by one of the EMEA South Marketers, you’ll join a friendly team of videographers, designers, marketers, and creative geniuses to help produce and edit copy for a wide-range of projects - such as Lead Generation processes, Blog Content, Social Media and Sales enablement.
We’re looking for someone who has the skills to write engaging copy that embodies our values and brand perfectly. The ideal candidate will also have an interest in the copywriting, content marketing, b2b SaaS industry and is willing to learn everything there is about marketing, branding, and Digital Asset Management.
What you will do:
- Assist the EMEA South Marketer in generating leads for the Italian market through an Inbound strategy and Marketing automation including emails, landing page, chats and lead nurturing.
- Researches and writes quality content ( White papers, Case studies, Social Media posts, etc.) adapted to the Italian market.
- Conversion & performance optimisation with analytical tools (Salesforce, Drift, Pardot, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Hotjar, etc.)
- Work closely with the Sales team to provide marketing collaterals and content for sales enablement.
- Creates (or project manages the creation of) other multimedia assets such as infographics, SlideShares, reports, photos, videos, tools, with the help of your supervisor and the marketing team.
- Works closely with the rest of the Marketing Team to produce quality content (Customer, Creatives, Event & Copy)
What you have:
- Postgraduate student in marketing, communication, business or a related field
- Italian native
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus
- Available for a full time internship for at least 5 months
- You must be enrolled in a University during the whole duration of the internship
- You have excellent writing skills in Italian
- Living or willing to relocate to Amsterdam
- Motivated, proactive, independent and organized self starter
- Passionate about Marketing, content writing, you have a good analytical mind and an aptitude for synthesizing.
- Experience in SaaS Cloud industry, online platforms, technology and Internet is a plus.
What we have:
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard
- Opportunity to initiate your own projects
- Experienced team which is ready to welcome you anytime
- Competitive monthly compensation
- Apple gear
- Daily lunch
- Drinks at the Bynder Bar :-)
- Regular massage
- Amazing office in the heart of Amsterdam