- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Bynder is award-winning marketing software that allows brands to easily create, find and use content, such as documents, graphics and videos. More than 150,000 brand managers, marketers and creatives use Bynder’s brand portals every day to collaborate globally, produce, review and approve new marketing collateral, and circulate company content at the click of a button. Brands using Bynder go to market faster and achieve end-to-end brand consistency across all channels and regions, with simplified collaboration across the organization.
Our SAAS solution is taking the Digital Asset Management market by storm. We are being recognized as one of the top players in an industry traditionally dominated by big enterprise companies. Needless to say that we are growing fast and becoming a very established scale-up. To help us ensure that we're continuously adapting to a changing organization and market, we are looking for a Scrum Master.
As a Scrum Master you'll be joining one or more of our Scrum teams. Your main goal is to guide them and to help them achieve their goals. You're not afraid to be disruptive and challenge the status quo. You like to learn, experiment and share your knowledge with others. You'll be working together with Developers, Product Managers and other Scrum Masters in a fast-paced and growing development organization.
- Facilitate Scrum events.
- Coach and support Product managers and business stakeholders.
- Contribute to or start initiatives for continuous improvement, knowledge sharing, problem solving etc.
- You challenge your team's mindset, process and practises to help them become a high performing team.
- You cause lasting change by coaching teams and individuals.
- Collaborate with other scrum masters to spread knowledge and ideas.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Scrum Master Certification.
- At least 4 years of experience as a dedicated Scrum Master.
- You know how to adjust your approach to the maturity level of the team.
- Excellent understanding of agile and Scrum theory.
- Experienced in coaching.
What do we offer:
We offer a unique opportunity to coach and train a team of very talented developers within one of the fastest growing SAAS organizations in Europe. Our amazing office in Rotterdam is home to developers from all over the world. The international atmosphere really makes our culture fun, social and most of all very open. Next to a great learning environment we also offer daily lunch, great hardware, tools and competitive benefits and compensation.
Think you have what it takes to join Bynder as a Scrum Master? Please apply with your most recent resume and with a solid cover/ motivation letter.