Sales Manager Sponsoring & Partnerships - Onbrand Conference
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bynder is award-winning marketing software that allows brands to easily create, find and use content, such as documents, graphics and videos. More than 150,000 brand managers, marketers and creatives use Bynder’s brand portals every day to collaborate globally, produce, review and approve new marketing collateral, and circulate company content at the click of a button. Brands using Bynder go to market faster and achieve end-to-end brand consistency across all channels and regions, with simplified collaboration across the organization.
Like previous years, this year we will be organizing our flagship event; Onbrand. OnBrand is an annual branding conference which positions Bynder as a thought-leader in the branding technology industry. On October 10th in Amsterdam, OnBrand ‘19 will open its doors to inspire 1,800 marketing, branding and creative professionals with over 40 speakers.
To help make Onbrand an even bigger success we are looking for a Sales Manager who can help us with Sponsoring and Partnerships.
This will be a position for a period of 6 months
The OnBrand Sales Manager is responsible for raising money through the sale of sponsorship and exhibit packages for OnBrand by targeting various companies, organizations and associations. The Manager creates sponsorship and exhibitor packages according to client specification and actively sells group ticket deals. The Manager attends weekly company meetings, sales update meetings and conference planning meetings as required.
Core Duties & Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Telephone solicitation
- Email solicitation
- Face-to-face meetings with prospects
- Research and develop database of potential sponsors
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential sponsorship clients and exhibitors
- Draft sponsorship contracts
- Liaise with the OnBrand team regarding production
- Keep precise records of conversations with all clients, sponsors and exhibitors
- Invoice sponsors and exhibitors once agreements have been reached;
- Assist in preparing promotional material to advertise sales opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of conference timelines and sponsorship deadlines
- Business Administration or equivalent degree
- 2-4 years experience in event sponsorship sales
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A self starter by nature
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong knowledge of event production standards
- Salesforce experience
- Strong communication skills
This is great opportunity to contribute to the biggest event in company branding in Europe and a chance to work within a very professional and dynamic marketing team of Europe's fastest growing SAAS company.