Cash Management Administrator - Treasury
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bynder is award-winning marketing software that allows brands to easily create, find and use content, such as documents, graphics and videos. More than 150,000 brand managers, marketers and creatives use Bynder’s brand portals every day to collaborate globally, produce, review and approve new marketing collateral, and circulate company content at the click of a button. Brands using Bynder go to market faster and achieve end-to-end brand consistency across all channels and regions, with simplified collaboration across the organization.
Our journey began with only a few enthusiastic Byndies seated around a kitchen table, and only 4 years later the company has since grown into one of the keys players in Amsterdam's tech scene with 6 offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Boston, London, Barcelona, and Dubai. We’ve overcome many challenges, and credit our successes so far to our team’s commitment, grit, and unique talents. At the backbone of our international growth strategy is our #TeamFinance, who are primarily based at Bynder HQ in Amsterdam. They provide global financial support in the ever-changing tech scene, challenging the finance status quo and maintaining relationships between commercial and procurement, as well as setting up processes to keep up with Bynder’s growth.
Does this sound like the kind of challenging landscape you’d like to help us navigate? If so, you could be our new Cash Management Administrator, who will be instrumental in Bynder’s upcoming phase of global growth. You’ll have the opportunity to “make your mark” by creating your own processes and taking full ownership of the Treasury function. As Cash Management Specialist, you have the chance to make a huge impact, through understanding the commercial aims of the company whilst developing new processes, shaping the way Finance works within the company, all while enjoying our young and fun Bynder culture which thrives on innovation, teamwork, and friendliness.
What you will do:
- Full responsibility of Cash Management / Treasury function – coordination with the AP Administrator to determine invoices and expenses to be paid, coordination with the AR Coordinator with regards to incoming payments and past due invoices
- Preparing a weekly payment file and submitting for approval to the CFO
- Matching direct debit and credit card transactions to invoices and receipts; find ‘missing’ receipts
- Cash forecasting
- Importing and reconciling bank statements for up to 14 different international bank accounts
- Creating and posting various journal entries for monthly salary payment, bank movements and reconciliation write-offs
- Assist with period VAT returns for entities in the NL, UK, Spain, and the UAE.
- Assist with the implementation of ERP Fast Four which will better automate the import and reconciliation of bank statements
- Review and update all Cash Management processes
- Assist in other financial projects as assigned
What you have:
- 3 - 4 years of prior experience on a similar position (finance, treasury, cash management etc.)
- Good computer skills
- Fluent in English and comfortable within an international team
- Highly organized and analytical
What we have:
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard
- Opportunity to initiate your own projects
- Experienced team which is ready to welcome you anytime
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive monthly compensation
- Apple gear
- Daily lunch
- Drinks at the Bynder Bar :-)
- Regular massage
- Amazing office in the heart of Amsterdam